15 August 2012

Ruin walls, and ruin path

Hey jammers ! Sorry i couldnt post yester day.I had to help my mom to clean the house. I have a relly big house so it whas hard to post.Anyway, today's new item is the ruin walls,And the yesterday's one whas a ruin path.
What do you think jammers? Are theese two new items for the next/contest winning den?
And the daily explorer also has a new post about the summer carnival sale!

And please send some of your drawings to animaljamfanblog@gmail.com !
Happy jamming everyone! See ya in jamaa!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I definitely think the Ruin Path and Ruin Wall and including the Hanging Vines have something to do with the future den!I believe that it's going to be a Temple Ruin Den or underground den.:)
Though tons of Jammers want different dens I'm sure the new den will be an epic one!:D
Sincerely,Likiroe
P.S.-Keep on with your great blogging!This blog is an awesome one!:D

PerryFilip(my AJ user name) said...

@Little BraveSpirit

The new den is here!You said correct! The new den is the underglound one!

~PerryFilip

Anonymous said...

i have a ruin path

Anonymous said...

I discovered someone who has a Ruin Path and wall. Look at UntiltheEndofTime's den it is on the 2nd level :)