27 August 2012

Rare lei and Alphas :(

Hey jammers! Todays new rare item for the rare monday is the rare lei now sold on the first page of the ja jam mart clothing shop! And there are some glitchy and bad news:) :( .
First, the glitch news . the glitch is very funny! This just popped up in the jam mart clothing shop XD
This is the bad-sad news now here is the thing..It seems AJHQ is changing shamans to alphas.
Some say it may be offensive because it's affiliated with a certain culture, but I think that the word "shaman" is perfectly alright. By making the world of Jamaa Animal Jam is essentially creating a religion for the land itself, it shouldn't have to stick to any rules. In fact, wouldn't simply having two main deities (Zios and Mira) offend some people?


Now i have my first mystery! Here it is:What do you think, why is the AJHQ changing the name from shamans to the alphas, or maybe not... What do you think, when are the shamans returning, and in what  land?And the last question, what do you think, will the new land come soon?Please answer the questions, or write your own story!Be sure to be creative! Hope to see ya in jamaa!
P.S.:Soon there will be a post about the aj career's ! (And just for ella and pac10, i am doing the spelling check!)

6 comments:

PerryFilip(my AJ user name) said...

juammers terrible news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i deleted my self from this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant post any more :(((((((((((((((((((( what did i done....

~probably the last time, PerryFilip

P.S.: I NEED TO DO THE CAPATCHA NOW!!!!!!!

PerryFilip(my AJ user name) said...

Never mind that now jammers! I have returned my dignity and my blog! And i think i deleted the capatcha !

chesterpiggy said...

Phew! I was getting worried. And thank you for doing spell check! (: And, yes, you did delete the capatcha! Hooray to the deleted capatcha. My words to the deleted capatcha. You were annoying. You were hard to read. You wouldn't let me post my comment if I didn't read you correctly. I'm glad you're deleted. Those were my words. Mean, but true. And P.S. Was that you voting on the poll?

AJFB said...

on your blog? Or...

chesterpiggy said...

The deleted capatcha on your blog, if that is what you are talking about.

member90234 said...

nevermind that i would like to say ost more stuff